- Sutton Tools Pin Punches are used as a driving tool, typically, as the name implies, to drive pins that are used to affix a fixture to a rotating shaft.
- Made from high quality carbon steel.
- The point is hardened and tempered to withstand continuous use.
- All punches have well cut knurling to provide positive finger grip.
- Range (mm): 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 6.5
- Hardened and tempered point to withstand continuous use
- Well-cut knurling to provide positive finger grip
- Made from Carbon Steel
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Finish: Blue
- Type: Pin
- AIMS SKU A0011960
- Brand Sutton Tools
- Model Number M700PP7S
- Barcode Number 9311963153025
- Type Pin Punch Set
- Material Carbon Steel
- Finish Blue