- Sutton Tools Pin Punches are used as a driving tool, typically, as the name implies, to drive pins that are used to affix a fixture to a rotating shaft.
- All Sutton Tools punches are made from high quality chrome vanadium steel with a hardened and tempered point to withstand continuous use.
- An ergonomic soft rubber grip provides comfort and safety.
- Range (mm): 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
- Soft grip handle for additional comfort and safety
- Molded knurling provides positive finger grip
- Colour Coded for easy selection
- Made from high quality chrome vanadium steel
- Manganese Phosphate coating for highest hardness and superior corrosion and wear resistance
- AIMS SKU A0011962
- Brand Sutton Tools
- Model Number M7060005
- Barcode Number 9311963569611
- Type Pin Punch Set