Sutton Tools masonry drill bits are tradesman quality.
Ideal for use in natural and artificial stone, masonry, brickwork & concrete.
Tungsten Carbide percussion tip with semi-positive profile for 25% faster drilling than comparable product.
The rolled double spiral flute provides greater dust extraction, for up to three times drill life.
- D600 Masonry Drill Bits: 5.5, 6.0, 6.5 8.0mm
- D105 Viper Drill Bits: 1.5, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0 & 5.0mm
- Tungsten Carbide percussion tip with semi-positive profile for aggressive drilling in hard materials. 25% faster than comparable product
- Rolled double spiral flute provides greater dust extraction, for up to three times drill life
- Unique brazing process ensures a perfect bond between tip & body
- Parallel shank for rotary hammer & percussion drilling
- Tungsten Carbide cutting edges for high wear resistance
- ISO 14001: Sandblasted finish guarantees zero heavy metals
- AIMS SKU A0102510
- Brand Sutton Tools
- Model Number D6000009
- Barcode Number 9311963335049
- Type Masonry Drill Set
- Material Tungsten Carbide Tip (TCT)
- Finish Sand-Blasted