- Sutton Tools Left-Hand jobber drills feature a left hand helix for screw machine applications where spindles rotate counter-clockwise.
- Suitable for general-purpose drilling and can also be used to drill out broken bolts in conjunction with Sutton Tools screw extractors.
- Range: 1.0 -10mm x 1.0 rises
- Pieces: 10
- Case: Plastic
- Designation: N
- Material: HSS Co
- Finish: Bright
- Shank Form: A
- Helix Angle: L30
- Point Tolerance: h8
- Point Angle: 118°
- Standard: Sutton
- Ideal for use with screw extractors
- Heavy duty left hand spiral flute design produces faster chip ejection
- Shorter drilling length designed for rigidity
- Shorter cutting lips reduce torque for drilling in high tensile strength materials.
- Made from HSS Co. The 5% cobalt formula improves abrasive & heat resistance, for increased strength at higher cutting temperatures
- Colour Tempered surface finish enables identification of cobalt tool material
- AIMS SKU A0102332
- Brand Sutton Tools
- Model Number D202LH10M
- Barcode Number 9311963622002