Sutton Tools Silver Bullet Panel Drills are developed to drill holes for rivets in flat and curved panels and used in sheet metal fabrication. The double ended design doubles the life of the drill bit.
Note: Ensure the chuck jaws are fully tightened.
- Diameter (inch):1/8"
- Flute Length:19
- O/A Length:54
- Rivet Size:3
- 135° self centering point minimises wandering when starting and ideal for thin materials
- Flute length designed for shallow hole drilling no deeper than 1.25mm x diameter
- Double ended design increases drill life. Ensure that the chuck jaws are fully tightened
- Made from M2 High Speed Steel (HSS) offering the best combination of strength, heat & wear resistance
- Bright finish for general purpose applications, non-ferrous metals & plastics
- Designation: N
- Material: HSS
- Finish: Brt
- Point Tolerance: h8
- Point Angle: 135°
- Point Form: Standard
- Effective use on PVC plastics
- Optimal use on steel, aluminium, copper/brass, and sheet metal
- ISO: H
- VDI: 41
- Description: Cast Iron
- Condition: Hardened & Tempered
- Hardness: 55HRC
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other AIMS Industrial Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
500g Express Post Satchel - $11.87
Budget Shipping - $4.00
No Tracking Number provided
500g Parcel Post Satchel - $9.35