- Sutton Tools Cold Chisels are made of tempered steel and are used for cutting ‘cold’ metals and are not used in conjunction with heat.
- Cold chisels are used to remove waste metal when a very smooth finish is not required.
- All Sutton Tools punches are made from high quality chrome vanadium steel with a hardened and tempered point to withstand continuous use.
- An ergonomic soft rubber grip provides comfort and safety.
- Size (mm): 10, 12, 16, 19, 25
- Quantity: 5
- Molded knurling provides positive finger grip.
- Colour Coded for easy selection
- Material: Chrome Vanadium Steel
- Finish: Blue
- Type: Cold Chisel
- AIMS SKU A0011997
- Brand Sutton Tools
- Model Number M7100005
- Barcode Number 9311963569949
- Pieces in a Set 5