- Sutton Tools Centre Punches are typically used as an aid to drilling operations. A drill will have a tendency to wander on the surface until it gains sufficient purchase to start cutting a hole.
- All Sutton Tools punches are made from high quality chrome vanadium steel with a hardened and tempered point to withstand continuous use.
- An ergonomic soft rubber grip provides comfort and safety.
- Range (mm): 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
- Soft grip handle for additional comfort and safety
- Molded knurling provides positive finger grip
- Colour Coded for easy selection
- Made from high quality chrome vanadium steel
- Manganese Phosphate coating for highest hardness and superior corrosion and wear resistance
- AIMS SKU A0011971
- Brand Sutton Tools
- Model Number M7070005
- Barcode Number 9311963569703
- Type Centre Punch Set
So Far, So Good!
"Decent set of centre punches, nice rubber hand grips. Smallest punch measuring about 16.5mm and largest punch measuring about 17.5mm in length. Can't comment too much on longevity as I haven't own them long enough. Punched about 100 times into solid 5mm steel using the size 6 punch, the tip is still pointy...a good start!"
Write a product review!
Help other AIMS Industrial Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.