- Meets standard DIN 3110, ISO 10102
- Made from drop forged high-grade special Chrome Alloy Steel
- Has been optimally hardened in continuous furnaces with no scale build-up or skin decarburization.
- Has been gently quenched in oil.
- It is extremely strong yet light-weight due to Stahlwille's 'double-T profile'.
- Stahlwille's unique plating method prevents the problem of chrome flaking.
- More material is added where the greatest loads in the spanner are to be found.
- Sturdy, slim and light tools which also facilitate working in confined spaces due to their compact designs.
- Snug-fitting, skin-friendly surfaces
Key benefits when tightening and loosening screws
- Tougher than any bolt due to the forged double hex.
- Thinner than conventional rings, thus facilitating work in confined spaces.
- Higher than standard nuts. This prevents the spanner jamming on the nut.
- AIMS SKU A0103626
- Brand Stahlwille
- Model Number SW10 5.5X 7 - 40035507
- Barcode Number 4018754018147
- Tool Size (mm) 5.5 x 7
- Tool Length (in mm) 120
- Weight (g) 19
- Type Open End Spanner
- System of Measurement Metric
- Material Chrome Alloy Steel
- Finish Chrome Plated