**Special Order on code A0103644. Contact AIMS for lead time.**
- Meets standard DIN 3110, ISO 10102
- Made from drop forged high-grade special Chrome Alloy Steel
- Has been optimally hardened in continuous furnaces with no scale build-up or skin decarburization.
- Has been gently quenched in oil.
- It is extremely strong yet light-weight due to Stahlwille's 'double-T profile'.
- Stahlwille's unique plating method prevents the problem of chrome flaking.
- More material is added where the greatest loads in the spanner are to be found.
- Sturdy, slim and light tools which also facilitate working in confined spaces due to their compact designs.
- Snug-fitting, skin-friendly surfaces
Key benefits when tightening and loosening screws
- Tougher than any bolt due to the forged double hex.
- Thinner than conventional rings, thus facilitating work in confined spaces.
- Higher than standard nuts. This prevents the spanner jamming on the nut.
- AIMS SKU A0103640
- Brand Stahlwille
- Model Number SW10 A 5/16X3/8 - 4043202
- Barcode Number 4018754019731
- Tool Size (mm) 5/16" x 3/8"
- Tool Length (in mm) 140
- Weight (g) 34
- Type Open End Spanner
- System of Measurement Imperial
- Material Chrome Alloy Steel
- Finish Chrome Plated
"I recently needed another Stahlwille open ender spanner and socket and was very happy to be able to replacements. I have had my Stahlwille tools for 40 years wont use anything else. They are light, good feel in the hand and are made with precision."
- Geoff Nicholls
Write a product review!
Help other AIMS Industrial Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.