6534 - Mechanic Snipe Nose Pliers
- Form A (straight)
- Long tapering
- Serrated jaws
- Head: Chrome plated
- Handles: Dip-coated with sure-grip surface
- For accurate work and a powerful grip
- When you are working with pliers, your hand needs optimum support and protection in the places where the pressure exerted on the hand is felt most keenly – through ergonomic handle design.
- Stahlwille has integrated softer layers in these sections of the handles. In this way, they fulfill two important functions.
- They prevent the hand from slipping off the handle
- They absorb the shock produced when hardwires are cut.
- Even with oily or greasy hands, the textured surface ensures you still have a good grip on things.
- The special plastic is also resistant to aggressive fluids
- It can be properly disposed of because it does not contain PVC.
- Accurate gripping.
- By using high-grade materials and applying sophisticated manufacturing techniques, accurately-shaped jaws were achieved.
- Clean, effortless cutting because of the high-precision cutters.
- Strain-free working and longer tool lifetimes.
- This is because of the smooth-action lap-joints.
- Prevents injuries.
- The anti-slip protection prevents your hands slipping off towards the jaws.
- Longer tool lifetime and resistance to aggressive fluids.
- Thanks to impact-resistant, extremely hard-wearing special plastic.
- No pinch marks and strain-free working.
- The ergonomically positioned softer layers improve force transmission.
- AIMS SKU A0105482
- Brand Stahlwille
- Model Number SW6535 5 280 - 65355280
- Barcode Number 4018754105823