Security Button Post Torx Self Tapping Screw
- 304 Stainless steel
- Torx drives are resistant to cam-out and can be installed single-handed.
About Inox Fasteners
- The most reliable for all your stainless steel fasteners.
- Security screws come in many different types and sizes. They are all are designed to; prevent unauthorized access to protected areas, deter vandalism, or prevent the theft or removal of the items they are used to secure.
- Tamper-resistant security screws are Anti-tamper screws that can be removed at a later date if required... but you will need a special matching security screwdriver tool to install or remove them.
- Market competitive prices.
- Maintaining strong stock holdings to meet customers' demand.
- AIMS SKU A0157785
- Size 3.5 mm
- dk 6.7 mm
- SS Grade 304
- K 2.5 mm
- Item Length 13 mm