Seco Turning External Toolholder Clamp Lock Left 93° D Insert Shape CDJNL2525M11
Turning External Toolholder (Clamp Lock - J Type - D Insert Shape)
- Clamp lock assembly.
- D insert shape.
- J tool type, offset shank with –3° side cutting edge angle.
About Shank Toolholders and Boring Bars:
- Seco’s incredibly diverse ranges of holders for general turning allow us to provide ideal solutions to your specific applications.
- Whatever your material, set up, part requirements and machine capabilities, our expansive selection ensure a perfect match to your needs.
- This wide offering of the easily applicable shank and boring bar tool holders adds another level of reliability and productivity to lathe machining.
- The range of ISO and ANSI tool holders accommodates a comprehensive range of insert types, shapes, and sizes, also allowing the choice of several leading clamping methods.
- AIMS SKU A0114750
- Brand Seco
- Model Number 89190
- Barcode Number 89190000000104
- Net Weight (kg) 0.73
- Designation CDJNL2525M11
- Head Length (LH) 34mm
- Inclination Angle (LAMS) -6.0 deg
- Functional Length (LF) 150mm
- Connection Text Workpiece Side (ctws) DN1103
- Connection Text Machine Side (CTMS) 2525
- Functional Width (WF) mm 32
- Tool Cutting Edge Angle Code (KAPRC) J
- Height Of Tool Holder Shank (H) mm 25
- Shank Width (b) mm 25
- Rake Angle Orthogonal (gamo) -6.0 deg
- Insert Shape Code (SC) D
- Cutting Edge Length (mm) 11
- Tool Type J Type
- Tool Cutting Edge Angle (KAPR) 93.0 deg
- Direction Of Cutting (hand) Left
- Type Turning Toolholder
- Version (internal/external/both) External
- Shank Type Square shank
- Insert Clamping System (ICS) Clamp Lock