SD26 Solid Carbide Micro Drill Bit
- SD26 is a micro drill that can reach a drilling depth of up to 6xD with diameters in steps of 0.01 mm and a diameter tolerance of 0/+0.005 mm.
- The shanks are 3 mm with an h6 tolerance.
- SD26 drills are uncoated and have a 130-degree point angle.
About SD22 and SD26 Drills
- SD22 and SD26 drills are capable of delivering dramatic performance increases compared to traditional HSS drills often used today.
- These improvements include much higher productivity, significantly increased tool life, higher hole quality and lower cost per component.
- Diameter range 0.1 – 2 mm (.004 - .078 inch).
- These families were designed specifically for applications in the automotive and medical industries, as well as for small part production in the general engineering industry.
- AIMS SKU A0113366
- Brand Seco
- Model Number 2731612
- Barcode Number 31612027000101
- Net Weight (kg) 0.003
- Designation SD26-0.10-0.40-3R1
- Qty in Pack 1
- Point Angle (SIG) 130.0 deg
- Shank Diameter (DMM) mm 3
- Cutting (DC) x Usable Length Max (LUX) mm 0.1 x 0.7
- Overall Length (OAL) mm 38
- Peripheral Effective Cutting Edge Count (ZEFP) 2
- Usable Length (LU) mm 0.4
- Type SD26 Micro Drill Bit
- Grade Type Carbide Uncoated
- Shank Type Cylindrical