Seco Cylindrical SD405 Crownloc™ Plus Exchangeable Tip Drill 131.2 x 15.88mm SD405-12.00/12.49-63-0625R1
Cylindrical SD405 Crownloc™ Plus Exchangeable Tip Drill
- Internal coolant.
- Cylindrical shank (R1) fits holders: 5834 and 5672.
All About Crownloc™ Plus:
- Crownloc™ Plus is a new generation of Seco drills with exchangeable crowns.
- Featuring a new geometry, coating and locking interface.
- Crownloc Plus improves chip evacuation and wear resistance in a variety of materials.
- Crownloc Plus features a strong drill body design, high-strength locking interface with deep and wide flutes and polished body.
- The drill’s crowns have a new optimized geometry for improved chip formation and enhanced centering capability.
- The combination of a TiAlN coating, low-friction TiN coating on the exchangeable head and 10% micro-grain substrate serve to increase the toughness and wear resistance while reducing the potential for edge build-up.
- Crownloc Plus provides you with high productivity, excellent chip evacuation, flexibility, and easy handling.
- These lead to increased output, higher process security, reduction of tool inventory and elimination of regrinding costs.
- AIMS SKU A0114167
- Brand Seco
- Model Number 2623603
- Barcode Number 23603026000101
- Net Weight (kg) 0.151
- Designation SD405-12.00/12.49-63-0625R1
- Cutting Diameter Maximum (DCX) mm 12.5
- Flange Diameter (DF) mm 20
- Usable Length (LU) mm 63
- Shank Diameter (DMM) X Overall Length (OAL) mm 15.88 x 131.2
- Cutting Diameter Minimum (DCN) mm 12
- Shank Length (LS) mm 48
- Usable Length Max (LUX) mm 71.2
- Functional Length Secondary (LFS) mm 83.2
- Peripheral Effective Cutting Edge Count (ZEFP) 2
- Type Exchangeable Tip Drill
- Shank Type Cylindrical