Oil Seal Imperial
- Nitrile/Natural Buna Rubber (NBR) oil seals are the most commonly used oil seals used to prevent leakage, contain the pressure, and exclude contamination.
- These are the most commonly used seals and have excellent resistance to the swelling effects of petroleum oils with a working temperature between -40°C and +120°C.
- Works to seal the gaps of the equipment to prevent spillage or leakage of oil and other chemicals and liquids.
- Oil seal also prevents contaminants and dirt from entering in a machine.
- Oil seal often called dirt, grease, and fluid seal.
- AIMS SKU A0148241
- Brand Seagull
- Model Number 4062-5125-500SC
- Width (inch) 1/2
- Outside Diameter (inch) 5-1/8
- Inside Diameter (inch) 4-1/16
- Type Oil Seal
- System of Measurement Imperial
- Lip Single Lip