Sapphire Silicone Grease (MX22)
- Non-melting grease suitable for long-term lubrication at extremes of temperature and is extremely water-resistant.
- Also resistant to a wide range of chemicals, oils, and gases.
- Sapphire Silicone can also be used as an electrically insulating and filling compound.
- Sapphire Silicone is suitable for lubricating rubber seals and O-rings as it does not affect most polymeric materials.
- Extremely water-resistant.
- Excellent high-temperature resistance
- Resistant to a variety of chemicals, oils, and gases
- Wide temperature range -40 to +200°C, to 220°C intermittently.
- Does not affect most rubbers and plastics.
- NZFSA Approved C15 (All animal products except dairy).
- AsureQuality NZ approved for food/beverage/dairy/factories.
- NSF Registered H1 - 144603.
- HACCP Australia Pty Ltd endorsed as a food-grade lubricant suitable for use in facilities that operate HACCP based food safety program (PE-626-ITW-1F2-01)
Areas of Application
- Low-speed bearings
- Slides and adjustment spindles
- Rubber seals and O-rings
- Tapware for potable water
- AIMS SKU A0118977
- Brand Rocol
- Model Number RY421520
- Barcode Number 9312032502485
- Size 2.5kg
- Type High Temperature