Prolift Lifting Magnet
- The Pro-Lift Lifting Magnets are a powerful tool designed for moving heavy steel sections, beams, and components.
- These magnets allow for operators to lift steel material safely and easily on and off trucks, cutting beds, guillotines, saws, etc.
- Not only do the Pro-Lifts substantially save time and allow for increase in production, they also greatly reduce WHS risks such as back injury caused by lifting heavy steel objects.
- The Pro-Lifts are one of the safest lifting magnet designs in Australia.
- All units are fitted with an additional spring-loaded safety latch that prevents the load being discharged should the button on the handle be bumped or inadvertently activated.
- Each Pro-Lift Lifting Magnet is provided with a complete Safety & Instructions Manual.
- High quality and engineered with the operator in mind.
- Conforms with Australian Standard AS 4991-2004 Lifting Devices when fitted with safety latch.
- AIMS SKU A0159625
- Brand Prolift
- Model Number PL100
- Weight (kg) 3
- Height Less Shackle - H (mm) 67
- Max Pull Off Strength (kg) 300
- Full Saturation Thickness (mm) 30
- Magnet Footprint - B (mm) 92
- Lifting Strength (kg) 100
- Handle Length - R (mm) 126
- Magnet Footprint - L (mm) 62
- Type Lifting Magnet