- P&N Quickbit Hinge Mate is ideal for drilling exact pilot holes in cabinet door hinges and door butts. The nosepiece bevel centers itself in the hardware’s countersink, applying pressure to the bit causes the nosepiece to retract, allowing the bit to drill a perfectly centered pilot hole.
- The P&N Quickbit range has been specifically developed to provide quick change-over of standard 1/4″ hex shank power bits. This comprehensive range of power drill bits and accessories is for trade and home handyman use and allows the operator to simply and efficiently use one power tool for all operations.
- Central to the range is the Quickbit Adaptor, which aids in the simple change over and instant locking of any 1/4″ hex shank bit without the use of a chuck key.
- Changing from a drill to a screwdriver bit is no longer a laborious task. There’s no more need for repetitious chuck loosening and tightening or using two drills.
- Size (in): 5/64, 7/64, 9/64
- Shank (in): 1/4
- 1/4" hex shank suits quick change adaptors
- Spring loaded outer guide with chamfered head makes accurate pilot holes for hinges
- Adjustable drill depth suits varying screw lengths
- Made from M2 High Speed Steel (HSS) offering the best combination of strength, heat & wear resistance
- Material: High Speed Steel
- Finish: Bright
- Shank Form: Hexagonal
- X: als
- Cutting Edges: ul
- AIMS SKU A0001388
- Brand P&N
- Model Number 1714000
- Barcode Number 9311744435890
- Type Self Centering Drill Set
- System of Measurement Imperial
- Material High Speed Steel (HSS)
- Finish Bright
- Shank Form Hexagonal
- Pieces in a Set 4