- P&N Quickbit Magnetic Pivoting Nutsetters are used to drive hex head nuts and screws in a wide variety of applications.
- The 20° angle rotation gives additional access in confined areas. The pivoting head can be locked to use as a standard nutsetter by pulling back the collar.
- The P&N Quickbit range has been specifically developed to provide quick change-over of standard 1/4″ hex shank power bits. This comprehensive range of power drill bits and accessories is for trade and home handyman use and allows the operator to simply and efficiently use one power tool for all operations.
- Central to the range is the Quickbit Adaptor, which aids in the simple change over and instant locking of any 1/4″ hex shank bit without the use of a chuck key.
- Changing from a drill to a screwdriver bit is no longer a laborious task. There’s no more need for repetitious chuck loosening and tightening or using two drills.
- Size (in): 1/4, 5/16, 3/8
- Length (in): 3.54
- Shank (in): 1/4
- 1/4" hex shank suits impact drivers and quick-change adaptors
- Magnetic tip to hold self-drilling screws
- Retractable Collar: Pull collar forward to pivot, backward to lock
- Made from Chrome Vanadium steel
- AIMS SKU A0001860
- Brand P&N
- Model Number 107NSP003
- Barcode Number 9311744438990
- Type Nutsetter
- Shank (inch) 1/4
- Tool Length (inch) 3.54