- P&N Quickbit Three Flute Countersinks are suitable for countersinking screw holes in aluminium, wood & plastic.
- Made from Carbon Alloy Steel for good performance.
- The P&N Quickbit range has been specifically developed to provide quick change-over of standard 1/4″ hex shank power bits.
- This comprehensive range of power drill bits and accessories is for trade and home handyman use and allows the operator to simply and efficiently use one power tool for all operations.
- Central to the range is the Quickbit Adaptor, which aids in the simple change over and instant locking of any 1/4″ hex shank bit without the use of a chuck key.
- Changing from a drill to a screwdriver bit is no longer a laborious task. There’s no more need for repetitious chuck loosening and tightening or using two drills.
- d1 (in): 0.5
- Shank (in): ¼
- Screw Head: M6
- 1/4" hex shank suits impact drivers and quick-change adaptors
- 90° three flute for countersinking/counterboring screw holes
- Made from high carbon steel
- Material: High Speed Steel
- Finish: Bright
- Point Type: 90°
- AIMS SKU A0001827
- Brand P&N
- Model Number 107BCSINK
- Barcode Number 9311744026401
- Type Rose Head Countersink
- System of Measurement Imperial
- Material High Speed Steel (HSS)
- Finish Bright
- Countersink Diameter (inch) 1/2
- Purpose Countersinking
- Screw Head M6
- Point Angle 90