- P&N Quickbit HSS Impact Drills are specifically designed for use with impact drivers and quick-change adaptors. For general purpose drilling in metal, wood and plastic.
- The P&N Quickbit range has been specifically developed to provide quick change-over of standard 1/4″ hex shank power bits. This comprehensive range of power drill bits and accessories is for trade and home handyman use and allows the operator to simply and efficiently use one power tool for all operations.
- Central to the range is the Quickbit Adaptor, which aids in the simple change over and instant locking of any 1/4″ hex shank bit without the use of a chuck key.
- Changing from a drill to a screwdriver bit is no longer a laborious task. There’s no more need for repetitious chuck loosening and tightening or using two drills.
- Screwdriver Set Drills: 1.95, 2.5, 3, 3.6, 4, 4.6, 5mm + Adaptor, HSS Countersink, 9 x 50mm screwdriver bits: PH1, PH2, PH3, PZ1, PZ2, PZ3, SL4, SL5 & SL6
- 1/4" hex shank suits impact drivers and quick-change adaptors
- 118° standard point for general purpose applications
- Made from M2 High Speed Steel (HSS) offering the best combination of strength, heat & wear resistance
- Bright finish for general purpose applications, non-ferrous metals & plastics
- AIMS SKU A0002010
- Brand P&N
- Model Number 150B0FHEX
- Barcode Number 9311744026395
- Type Screwdriver & Drill Set
- Material High Speed Steel (HSS)