- The Nord-Lock X-series washers combine Nord-Lock wedge-locking with an innovative spring effect, offering the highest security against spontaneous bolt loosening and slackening.
- This product is the optimum choice when you have both vibrations and applications with risk of slackening such as short clamp length, multiple clamped parts, gaskets, soft metals, plastic composites, coatings and thermal cycling.
- Mad of EN 1.7225 or equivalnet
- Coating: Zinc flake coating (Delta Protekt)
- Through hardened
- Prevents bolt loosening caused by vibration and dynamic loads
- Compensates for loss of preload due to settlement and relaxation
- One solution to cover multiple design challenges
- Accurate preload with defined and uniform friction
- Reusable and reduces number of parts in stock
- Quick and easy assembly and disassembly
- Increases operational reliability while reducing the risk of unplanned production stops, accidents, and warranty claims
Testing and Certification
- Nord-Lock X-series washers have been rigorously tested and approved by independent institutes as well as certification authorities.
- Nord-Lock X-series performs better than alternatives when compensating slackening in static conditions, and when preventing rotation of the fastener when the joint is exposed to vibration in the dynamic phase.
- AIMS SKU A0101557
- Brand Nord-Lock
- Model Number WNXTDD025
- Fastener Size 1/4"
- Qty in Pack 200
- Type Flat Round (Standard) Washer
- System of Measurement UNC
- Material Hardened Steel + Zinc Coating
- Series Nord-Lock X Series
- High Tensile No