Deep Groove Ball Bearings
- Deep Groove Ball Bearings use balls to maintain separation between the inner and out bearing races.
- Deep Groove ball bearings are the most popular of all the ball bearing types because they are available in a wide variety of seal, shield and snap-ring arrangements.
- Deep Groove ball bearings can sustain radial, axial, or composite loads and because of simple design, this bearing type can be produced to provide both high-running accuracy and high-speed operation.
- AIMS SKU A0106455
- Brand NACHI
- Model Number 6314C3/NACHI
- Bore Diameter X Outer Diameter X Width (mm) 70 x 150 x
- Limiting Speed (rpm) Oil Lubrication 5400
- Basic Dynamic Load Rating (n) 104000
- Limiting Speed (rpm) Grease Lubrication 4600
- R (min) 2.1
- Width (b) Mm 35
- Basic Static Load (N) 68000
- Type Deep-Groove Ball Bearings
- System of Measurement Metric