MolySlip Metal Cutting Compound (MCC)
- A soft paste compound suitable for brush or dip application.
- A range of high-performance lubricants designed for severe metal working operations such as drilling, reaming and tapping.
- Highly concentrated mixtures of lubricity and reactive extreme-pressure and anti-wear additives.
- Provide excellent surface finish to components and protect tooling from wear and damage.
- Suitable for most drilling, reaming and tapping (spiral point, spiral flute and fluteless) operations on most metals.
- Excellent extreme pressure and anti-wear performance
- Maximises tool life in arduous operations
- To obtain optimum performance, Metal Cutting Fluid (MCC) should be used as supplied.
- Apply either directly to the tool (while stationary) or to the hole to be tapped.
- Do not apply to rotating tooling.
- AIMS SKU A0130136
- Brand MolySlip
- Model Number 40004
- Type Cutting Fluid
- Weight (g) 45