- A standard flat square washer with a hole that is normally in the centre.
- Used for two main reasons:
- To minimise scouring or scratch damage to mating material as a result of nut rotation
- To increase the effective bearing surface of the bolt or nut. That is, to distribute the load of a threaded fastener over a larger area and prevent deformation of the bearing surfaces.
- Made of mild steel
- Available in Hot-Dip Galvanised, Yellow Zinc finish.
- AIMS SKU A0084679
- Fastener Size M12 x 50 mm x 3 mm
- Type Square Washer
- System of Measurement Metric
- Material Mild Steel
- Finish Hot-Dip Galvanised
- High Tensile No