Magswitch MLAY600x4 Lifting Magnet
- Magswitch LAY series magnets utilize different size magnets to attain different field depths.
- This allows for greater working loads and increased control over larger work pieces.
- The MLAY600x4 is a lightweight heavy lifting magnet ideal for lifting thin sheet, beams and pipe.
- It features a unique dual swivel hook design for both load stability and lifting from horizontal to vertical.
- With customizable pole shoes to fit almost any application, the LAY is a great all around tool that is perfect for picking pipe and round as well as large plate steel.
|Max Breakaway*||2285 lbs/1036 kg|
|Safe Working Load*||762 lbs/346 kg|
|Full Saturation Thickness||1/2" / 9.5mm|
|Max Safe Shear*||330 lbs/150 kg|
|Minimum Thickness for De-Stack||1/2" / 9.5mm|
|Net Weight||17.9 lbs/8.1 kg|
|Overall Height||166.47 mm|
|Magnetic Pole Footprint||223x71.12 mm|
* Max Breakaway determined in laboratory environment on 2" thick SAE1018 Steel with surface application. Always test the magswitch in each application before deployment.
About MSA Magswitch
- The Magswitch Lifting Magnets are a powerful tool designed for moving heavy steel sections, beams, and components.
- These magnets allow for operators to safely and easily lift steel material on and off trucks, cutting beds, guillotines, saws, etc.
- Not only do these magnets substantially save time and allow for increase in production, they also greatly reduce WHS risks such as back injury caused by lifting heavy steel objects.
- Magswitch technology values Heavy Lifting capabilities to a whole new level of strength & safety.
- Lock On and Off handle – Magnet turns completely On and Of
- Superior hold on thin steel (7mm deep field)
- Compact, lightweight and easy actuation
- Lifts large flat sheets, beams and pipe
- Performs well on air gaps such as rust and dirt
- Customizable pole shoes to fit almost any application
- Magnet stays clean as you can wipe off debris easily
- AIMS SKU A0159634
- Brand Magswitch
- Model Number 8100364
- Type Lifting Magnet