The MAX reel by Macnaught represents the first hose reel developed worldwide with integrated flow meter and flow register.
The marriage of the brand new MX range of oval gear flow meter products featuring the revolutionary M-Lock mounting system and the equally new MAN narrow face hose reel products offers unparalleled simplicity for OEMs, installers and users alike.
With the MAX range of metered hose reels there is no longer any need for separate mounting of meters, intermediate plumbing or vulnerable wiring between meters and registers.
The reel comes completely fitted and wired to be placed in situ ready to function. The only installation required is bolting the unit down and the connection of the inlet fluids and outlet control.
Although equally at home in static workshop situations,the MAX range of metered hose reels has been specifically designed to meet the rigors of the mobile lube service vehicle.
- Ideal for mine site service vehicle mount & mine applications
- Supplied fully assembled
- Fitted with 19mm x 15m ID hose
- Clear 17mm digit display for ease of use
- Flow rates between 3 and 80LPM
- Stainless steel shaft, zinc plated housing & Viton O’rings
- Operating pressure up to 8,600kPa (1,200psi)
- 3/4” BSP(F) reel inlet c/w 1m feeder hose and ¾” BSP(M) hose outlet
- Hose guide and arm positions can be altered to suit various mountings
- AIMS SKU A0082783
- Brand Macnaught
- Model Number MAX1915-01
- Barcode Number 9317147737159
- Hose Length 15m
- Hose ID 19mm