***Multicushion Studs sold separately. Contact AIMS for assistance***
Mackay Conical Buffer
- For inexpensive and effective control of machinery vibration, shock and acoustic noise.
- These buffers are used for controlling impact and may be used as snubbing rubbers when excessive shock loads are encountered in resiliently mounted equipment.
- Designed specifically to control impact and torque reaction loads.
Note: Uses Multicushion Studs, sold separately. Contact AIMS for assistance. Muticushion studs for M115015 not available.
- AIMS SKU A0166322
- Brand Mackay
- Model Number M173M10
- Barcode Number 9313699022279
- Length (A) 65
- Compression Max Load (kg) 870
- Thread Size (mm) M10
- Diameter (B) 51