Loctite 567 is an off-white, low strength, thixotropic methacrylate thread sealant. It cures in the absence of air and by contact with metals when confined within threads up to M80/R3”. It is best suited for use on coarse metal threads and its breakaway torque rating is 12Nm. Viscosity is 280,000 - 800,000 mPa·s and service temperature -55 to +250ºC. UL approved.
The upgrade formula provides higher strength on contaminated surfaces, improved thermal performance and high performance on passive metals without an activator.
- Provides an instant low pressure seal
- Doesn’t creep, shrink or block systems
- Single component - clean and easy to apply
- Thixotropic and high/very high viscosity
- UL approved
- Australian Gas Association (AGA) Approval No 3207 Class III
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other AIMS Industrial Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
500g Parcel Post Satchel - $9.35
500g Express Post Satchel - $11.87