Loctite 567 PST Thread Sealant 50ml
Loctite 567 Off-white, low disassembly strength methacryNo Reviews yet. Write a product review
Loctite 567 is an off-white, low strength, thixotropic methacrylate thread sealant. It cures in the absence of air and by contact with metals when confined within threads up to M80/R3”. It is best suited for use on coarse metal threads and its breakaway torque rating is 12Nm. Viscosity is 280,000 - 800,000 mPa·s and service temperature -55 to +250ºC. UL approved.
The upgrade formula provides higher strength on contaminated surfaces, improved thermal performance and high performance on passive metals without an activator.
- Provides an instant low pressure seal
- Doesn’t creep, shrink or block systems
- Single component - clean and easy to apply
- Thixotropic and high/very high viscosity
- UL approved
- Australian Gas Association (AGA) Approval No 3207 Class III
Calculate Shipping for A0049920
500g Express Post Satchel - $12.41
500g Parcel Post Satchel - $9.78
|SKU||Model# / Barcode||Size||Price||Availability|