Black, toughened ethyl-based instant adhesive. Well suited to plastics, rubbers, metals as well as porous/acidic surfaces.
Loctite ® 438™ Prism ® Low viscosity, black, rubber toughened, one part, room temperature cure, instant adhesive designed for bonding metal, rubber and plastics. Excellent peel, impact and sheer strength.
- Fixture time: 10 – 20 sec.
- Colour: black
- Suited for plastics
- Suited for polyolefines in combination with Primer Loctite 770 or Loctite 7239
- Suited for rubbers
- Well suited for metals
- Well suited for porous and/or acidic surfaces
- Viscosity in mPa·s: 200
- Service temperature range: -40 °C to +100 °C
- Cures very quickly when confined between two surfaces
- Ideal for bonding small to medium-size parts
- Excellent adhesion to most substrates
- Suitable for rubbers and plastics
- Well suited to metals, porous and/or acidic surfaces
- Fixture time of 10 - 20 secs.
- Toughened, black
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other AIMS Industrial Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
500g Express Post Satchel - $11.87
500g Parcel Post Satchel - $9.35