Instant Adhesive - general purpose. Low viscosity. Ideal for use on porous substrates.
Loctite® 401™ Prism® instant adhesives apply for acidic surfaces such as chromate or galvanised surfaces. Designed for OEM assembly of difficult-to-bond materials which require uniform stress distribution. Particularly suited for bonding a wide range of materials, including metals, plastics, and elastomers.
- Resists temperatures up to 120 °C
- For rapid bonding of plastics, rubbers and metal
- For porous substrates such as wood, paper, leather, cork and fabric
- For acidic surfaces such as chromate or galvanized surfaces
Substrates and Applications
- Abrasive tips to metal-machine tools
- Stainless steel to carbon fiber-cutlery
- Glass-filled polyurethane to steel – Firearm assembly
- Aluminum to rubber pads – Ladders
- PVC to EPDM rubber – Appliance consoles
- Urethane foam rubber to painted steel – Handle grips
- Paper to PVC – Packaging materials
- ABS to PVC – Vacuum cleaners
- Acrylic to PVC – Plastic fencing
- Braided sleeve to rubber – Hoses
- Synthetic rubber to ABS – Legs to equipment housings
- Fixture time: 3 – 10 sec.
- Colour: colourless transparent
- Suited for plastics
- Suited for polyolefines in combination with Primer Loctite 770 or Loctite 7239
- Suited for rubbers
- Suited for metals
- Well suited for porous and/or acidic surfaces
- Viscosity in mPa•s: 100
- Service temperature range: -40 °C to +120 °C
- Pack sizes: 3g, 20g, 50g, 500g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other AIMS Industrial Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
500g Express Post Satchel - $11.87
500g Parcel Post Satchel - $9.35