Thrust Needle Roller - Washer (TRA, TRB, TRC, TRD)
- Thrust washer, inch.
About Thrust Bearings, Assemblies, Washers
- Dimensions for bore and O.D. of thrust assemblies and washers are nominal.
- Thrust washers burnished at least one - quarter of bore area (remainder is rough breakaway finish).
- O.D. finish of washers will be as blanked.
About Mounting Tolerances Thrust Needle Roller And Cage Assembly
- Thrust needle roller and cage assemblies are complements of small diameter needle rollers, arranged in a spoke-like configuration.
- Needle rollers are equally spaced by means of a cage, its web section separates the rollers and provides guidance to keep them tracking in an orbital path.
- The purpose of these assemblies is to transmit a thrust load between two relatively rotating objects while greatly reducing friction.
- Thrust needle roller and cage assemblies also can be unitized with lipped washers to serve as raceway surfaces for the needle rollers.
- Washers can be supplied separately or can be mechanically unitized to the thrust needle roller and cage assemblies for ease of handling.
- One-way fool-proof assembly features, anti-rotation locking features and lubrication flow enhancements.
- High speed performance and application flexibilty.
- AIMS SKU A0157624
- Brand Koyo
- Model Number TRD-4860/KOYO
- Width (mm) 1/8
- H(2) Diameter To Clear O.d. (in) 3.781
- Washer Dimension H Min. (in) 0.123
- Piloting Dimension S Max. (mm) 76.2
- Washer Dimension D1 (mm) 95.25
- Outside Diameter (mm) 3 3/4
- Piloting Dimension S Min. (in) 2.997
- H(2) Diameter To Clear O.d. (mm) 96.04
- Washer Dimension H Min. (mm) 3.12
- Washer Dimension D (mm) 76.2
- Inside Diameter (mm) 3
- Piloting Dimension S Max. (in) 3
- Piloting Dimension S Min. (mm) 76.12
- Washer Dimension H Max. (mm) 3.2
- Thrust Washer Series Inch Series (TRD)
- Type Thrust Needle Roller Washer