Kobe DW100 Flux Cored MIG Wire
- Precision layer wound, titania type flux cored wire applicable for all-positional welding including vertical downward by CO2 gas shielding.
- Provides excellent usability with soft & stable arc, less spattering & better slag removal.
- Has a high deposition rate.
AWS Specification / Industry Specification
General purpose E71T-1 Flux core wire
Designed for Co2 gas for lower operating cost
Smooth, soft welding arc
Low spatter, easy to remove slag
All positions except vertical down
Structural steel fabrication
Construction of rural equipment
Earth moving equipment
- AIMS SKU A0147036
- Brand Kobe
- Model Number 200265
- Type Welding Wires
- Diameter 1.2 mm
- 0.2% Proof Stress >510 N/m²
- Item Type Kobe DW 100
- Elongation 0.3
- Tensile Strength 570 N/m²