Kleen Sweep is a multi-purpose particulate absorbent that uses industry-leading, capillary absorbent technology. It is specially designed for the industrial, commercial and automotive markets.
Kleen Sweep is manufactured in Australia from recycled, natural biomass by-products and totally encapsulates and immobilises the spill, so that the surface is left clean and dry.
Kleen Sweep is designed for use on all hard surfaces to absorb petrol, oil and diesel spills.
It can also be used on animal, vegetable, mineral and synthetic oils, and oil-based paints.
Simply spread over the spill and sweep back and forth until the surface is dry.
The sorbent is then swept aside leaving no surface residue. No secondary detergent or solvent washes are necessary.
Kleen Sweep can also be used to absorb water-based liquids such as food products, paints, and water-soluble chemicals (i.e. glycols).
- Environmentally friendly — made in Australia from renewable natural by-products.
- Highly absorbent — absorbs up to 10 x more liquid than other products (i.e.calcined clays).
- Low environmental toxicity — passes all leachate tests.
- Cost effective — reduces transportation/disposal costs and reduces clean up time.
- 100% Biodegradable — multiple disposal options and approval for disposal to landfill.
- Safe to store — quick, safe and easy to use.
- Tested to Australian Standards
- Government & industry accredited.
- AIMS SKU A0100038
- Brand Enretech
- Model Number ENR022