Vertical Split Steel Cover Taper Grid Coupling
- Type V cover, vertical steel cover.
- Best choice for high operating speeds.
- Allows easy access to the grid spring.
- Steel grid cover for strength.
*** Cover Only ****
About KCP Taper Grid Coupling
- Taper Grid Couplings are recognizable due to their unique steel flexible grid running through the tapered hubs.
- The benefits of the Grid Coupling are reduced vibration and shock loads.
- The compact size of shaft-to-shaft couplings.
- Handle torque capacity due to high strength hardened alloy steel construction
- Deflect torsionally for normal shock or vibratory loads.
- Capacity for misalignment without producing the detrimental side loads.
- Designed with a trapezoidal cross-section and tempered for spring hardness.
- Increase in strength rating and provide reserve strength for a longer part life.
- Easy to fit the trapezoidal grids into the slots of the hub and short time of installation.
- Free to rock, pivot, and float.
- AIMS SKU A0148885
- Brand KCP
- Model Number 1030V
- Size 1030
- Gap Max (mm) 4.5
- Dimension E (mm) 25
- Bore Diameter Min (mm) 12.7
- Hp Per 100 rpm 1.93
- Dimension B (mm) 98
- Lube Wt (kg) 0.03
- Gap Normal (mm) 3
- Dimension D (mm) 49.2
- Bore Diameter Max (mm) 36
- Cover Profile Vertical
- Dimension A (mm) 120.7
- Cplg Wt (kg) 2.6
- Gap Min (mm) 1.5
- Dimension C (mm) 47.5
- Basic Torque (kg-cm) 1383
- Max. Speed (rpm) 6000
- Type Cover Taper Grid Coupling