KCM BS Roller Chain Simplex Nickel Plated
Most widely used Roller Chain due to its simple, reliable, and efficient means of power transmission.
- Available in different chain numbers
- Attractive nickel-plated appearance and corrosion resistance
- Maximum allowable load: About 15% lower than that of standard steel chain
- Operating range: -10°C to +60°C
- Usable instead of most steel chains and chains with attachments
KCM is an exclusive roller chain manufacturer certified by ISO 9001 (International Quality Management and Assurance Standard). Using state-of-the-art manufacturing and quality assurance technology, KCM strives to maintain its world-recognized quality products. KCM roller drives are used in a broad range of industries to transmit and drive various equipment.
AIMS Industrial Supplies is an authorised roller chain supplier in Australia.
If you need assistance in selecting the right chain, please refer to the dimensions or contact our office.
- AIMS SKU A0066945
- Brand KCM
- Model Number 08B-1RIVN
- Chain Number 08B
- Transversion Pitch C (mm) 13.92
- Pin L2 (mm) 17.75
- Pin Offset L (mm) 19.2
- Width Between Inner Plates W (mm) 7.75
- Chain Pitch 1/2 in
- Minimum Tensile Strength kgf (kN) 1,850 (18.1)
- Links of 1 unit (mm) 240
- Link Plate Height H (mm) 11.7
- Pin Diameter d (mm) 4.45
- Chain Length 10 ft
- Features Simplex
- ISO 606 Minimun Tensile Strength kgf (kN) 1,820 (17.8)
- Approx. Weight (kg/m) 0.65
- Link Plate Thickness T (mm) 1.5
- Roller Diameter D (mm) 8.51
- Roller Chain Type Riveted
- Type Roller Chain
- System of Measurement British (BS)
- Material Nickel Plated