KCM is an exclusive roller chain manufacturer certified by ISO 9001 (International Quality Management and Assurance Standard). Using state of the art manufacturing and quality assurance technology, KCM strives to maintain its world recognized quality products. KCM roller drive chains are used in a broad range of industries for transmission and driving of various equipment.
- Wide range of roller chain sizes available to suit various applications
- Choose from 3 different strands: Simplex, Duplex or Triplex
- Available in British or American standard
Each box contains 10 Foot of Chain and 1 Connecting Link. Additional links may be purchased separately if required.
AIMS Industrial Supplies is an authorised roller chain supplier in Australia. If you need assistance in selecting the right chain, please refer to the dimensions or contact our office.
- AIMS SKU A0067124
- Brand KCM
- Model Number 35-3RIV
- Chain Number 35-3
- Pitch (inch) 3/8
- Number of Chain Links 320 each box contains 10 Foot of Chain and 1 Connecting Link.
- Maximum Allowable Load kN (kgf) 5.39( 550)
- Link Plate Height (H) 8.8 mm
- Pin Diameter (D) 3.59 mm
- Pitch (P) 9.525 mm
- Chain Strands 3 (Triplex)
- Average Tensile Strength, kN (kgf) 32.4( 3,300)
- Pin B 17.20°Ckness (T): 1.25 mm
- Roller Diameter (D) 5.08 mm
- Approximate Weight 0.95 kg/m
- JIS Tensile Strength, kN (kgf) 23.7 (2,417 )
- Pin A 15.8
- Width Between Inner Plates (W) 4.78 mm
- System of Measurement American (ASA)
- Material Steel
- Strand Triplex