KCM Stainless Steel chain complies with JIS, ANSI, and ISO 606-B series standards and has employed SUS304 (18Cr-8Ni) austenite stainless steel for all its parts. It is appropriate to an environment that requires heat-resistance (-20°C), corrosion-resistance, and aesthetics. With attachments installed, it can be used for transportation.
KCM is an exclusive roller chain manufacturer certified by ISO 9001 (International Quality Management and Assurance Standard). Using state of the art manufacturing and quality assurance technology, KCM strives to maintain its world recognized quality products. KCM roller drive chains are used in a broad range of industries for transmission and driving of various equipment.
- Wide range of roller chain sizes available to suit various applications
- Choose from 3 strands: Simplex, Duplex, Triplex
- Available in British or American standard
- All KCM stainless steel (ss) chains are made of SUS304 (18 CR/8 Nil) austenite steel for use in operating environment requiring high thermal resistance (-20°C to 400°C ), corrosion resistance and cleanliness. They can also be fitted with attachments for conveying purpose.
- The chains made of martensite. Precipitation hardening stainless steel is available too.
- The KCM stainless steel roller chains have slight magnetic property as a result of cold manufacturing.
Each box contains 10 Foot of Chain and 1 Connecting Link. Additional links may be purchased separately if required.
AIMS Industrial Supplies is an authorised roller chain supplier in Australia. If you need assistance in selecting the right chain, please refer to the dimensions or contact our office.
- AIMS SKU A0066845
- Brand KCM
- Model Number 40-2RIVSS
- Chain Number 40
- Pitch (inch) 1/2
- Pin (A + A) 30.45 mm
- Approximate Weight 1.19 kg/m
- JIS Tensile Strength, kN (kgf) 27.8( 2,835)
- Pin Offset L 33.35 mm
- Pin A 15.22
- Width Between Inner Plates (W) 7.95 mm
- Number of Chain Links 240
- Maximum Allowable Load kN (kgf) 6.17 (630)
- Link Plate Height (H) 11.7 mm
- Pin (A+B) L 31.95 mm
- Pin Diameter (D) 3.97 mm
- Chain Strands Simplex, Duplex
- Average Tensile Strength, kN (kgf) 36.3( 3,700)
- Link Plate Thickness (T) 1.5 mm
- Pin B 16.73 mm
- Roller Diameter (D) 7.92 mm
- System of Measurement American (ASA)
- Material Stainless Steel
- Strand Duplex