KCM is an exclusive roller chain manufacturer certified by ISO 9001 (International Quality Management and Assurance Standard). Using state of the art manufacturing and quality assurance technology, KCM strives to maintain its world recognized quality products. KCM roller drive chains are used in a broad range of industries for transmission and driving of various equipment.
- KCM roller chains come in one connecting link
- Wide range of roller chain sizes available to suit various applications
- Choose from 3 different strands: Simplex, Duplex or Triplex
- Available in British or American standard
AIMS Industrial Supplies is an authorised roller chain supplier in Australia. If you need assistance in selecting the right chain, please refer to the dimensions or contact our office.
- KCM Chain Number: 06B-3
- Pitch (P): 9.525 mm
- Width Between Inner Plates (W): 5.72 mm
- Roller Diameter (D): 6.35 mm
- Pin Diameter (d): 3.28 mm
- Pin L2: 34.10 mm
- Pin Offset (L): 35.65 mm
- Link Plate Thickness (T): 1.3 mm
- Link Plate Height (H): 8.1 mm
- Transverse Pitch (C): 10.24 mm
- ISO 606 Minimum Tensile Strength, KN (kgf): 24.9 kN (2,540 kgf)
- KCM Minimum Tensile Strength, kN (kgf): 24.9 kN (2,540 kgf)
- Approximate Weight (kg/m): 1.1 kg/m
- Chain Strands: 3 (Triplex)
- Number of Chain Links: 320
Each box contains 10 Foot of Chain and 1 Connecting Link. Additional links may be purchased separately if required.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other AIMS Industrial Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
5kg Express Post Satchel - $25.92
5kg Parcel Post Satchel - $19.36