- Comes with a standard spray nozzle.
- INOX-MX8 has the ability to prevent scuffing and reduce wear under high load and shock load conditions
- Together with its excellent high shear stability and high-temperature operation, INOX-mx8 is the preferred choice over other extreme pressure greases.
- INOX-MX8 resists ‘squeeze out’ from surfaces requiring lubrication under load conditions.
- INOX-MX8 has excellent resistance to water and water wash out even at elevated temperatures.
- Effective lubrication is maintained and in these situations, it also gives protection against rusting and corrosion.
- INOX-MX8 will not thin out because it is shear resistant or thicken because it resists oxidation.
- PTFE – Polytetrafluoroethylene is a premium grade anti-friction medium which gives increased lubrication and reduces operating temperatures to bearings, bushes, shafts, gears, chains, splines, PTO’s, turntables, cables, universals, CV and ball joint.
- The extreme pressure and anti-wear properties of INOX MX8 grease gives long service life under high loading and shock loading conditions from very low to very high temperature environments.
- These special characters of shear stability, combined with the inclusion of effective rust, oxidation and corrosion inhibitors and tackiness adhesives, ensures this grease to perform in almost any application.
- INOX MX8 is a lithium complex grease, which means that it will hold together extremely well under high pressure and variable temperatures.
- Suitable for: Automotive, aviation, bearings, commercial, earthmoving, electrical, farming, fishing, industrial, marine, mining, shipping, wharves & slips and transport.
- AIMS SKU A0100128
- Brand Inox
- Model Number MX8-300
- Type Multipurpose