- INOX-MX8 has the ability to prevent scuffing and reduce wear under high load and shock load conditions, together with its excellent high shear stability and high temperature operation, makes INOX-mx8 the preferred choice over other extrbeme pressure greases.
- INOX-MX8 resists ‘squeeze out’ from surfaces requiring lubrication under load conditions.
- INOX-MX8 has excellent resistance to water and water wash out even at elevated temperatures. Effective lubrication is maintained and in these situations it also gives protection against rusting and corrosion.
- INOX-MX8 will not thin out because it is shear resistant or thicken because it resists oxidation.
- PTFE – Polytetrafluoroethylene is a premium grade anti-friction medium which gives increased lubrication and reduces operating temperatures to bearings, bushes, shafts, gears, chains, splines, PTO’s, turntables, cables, universals, CV and ball joint.
- The extreme pressure and anti-wear properties of INOX MX8 grease gives long service life under high loading and shock loading conditions from very low to very high temperature environments.
- These special characters of shear stability, combined with the inclusion of effective rust, oxidation and corrosion inhibitors and tackiness adhesives, ensures this grease to perform in almost any application.
- INOX MX8 is a lithium complex grease, which means that it will hold together extremely well under high pressure and variable temperatures.
- Suitable for: Automotive, aviation, bearings, commercial, earthmoving, electrical, farming, fishing, industrial, marine, mining, shipping, wharves & slips and transport.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other AIMS Industrial Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
500g Parcel Post Satchel - $8.50
500g Express Post Satchel - $10.79