Inox MX5 Plus PTFE Lubricant
INOX MX5 PLUS is the ultimate formula that takes the original INOX MX3FG and adds the high-grade friction modifier Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) for an even higher, super-slick standard of lubrication in demanding environments. it’s even NSF H1 registered for incidental food contact. If you need to handle high speed, high loads, constant friction and extreme pressure, INOX MX5 PLUS with added PTFE is the ultimate lubricant to get the job done. Dissolves corrosion, oxidation and salt buildup. Lubricates constant-friction parts for longer. Protects from wear in extreme conditions. Non-tacky, super slick formula.
- INOX MX5 Plus has been designed for applications where a superior extreme pressure, anti-corrosion, anti-moisture liquid lubricant, a high grade penetrating oil or an industrial quality machine cutting lubricant is required (Safe to use in saw, lathe & milling reservoirs).
- INOX MX5 Plus will not harm metal points or surfaces, fibreglass, formica, painted or enamel finishes, plastics or neoprene seals.
- INOX MX5 Plus will not become tacky, alter surface tolerances, dry out or wash off with water
- INOX MX5 Plus is non-toxic, non-conductive, non-corrosive and non-staining.
- Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) is a premium grade extreme pressure anti-friction medium that gives increased lubrication between the contact surfaces. This reduced friction environment also lowers operating temperatures and extends life.
- AIMS SKU A0165673
- Brand Inox
- Model Number MX5-5
- Barcode Number 9317550005036
- Size 5 L
- Type Extreme Pressure Lubricant