3 Meter Long Industrial Chain Block
- To safely facilitate the lifting of heavy component objects or materials.
- Designed to meet and exceed the needs of all industrial, mining, rigging, automotive and marine lifting applications.
- Manufactured with industrial-strength, impact-resistant, hardened steel frame, and gearcase.
- Unique 3 spur gear efficiency reduces the required operator effort by 25%.
- Double guide rollers and pawl enhance safety, performance, and reliability.
- Asbestos-free friction disc.
- Fitted with industrial duty caged needle roller bearings.
- Rated Grade 89 alloy steel load chain compliance to ASO3077 and EN818-7 standards.
- Load rated, dropped forged, wide throat hooks with cast safety latches and bottom hook assembly 360° rotatable with thrust bearing.
- Powder-coated finish for corrosion resistance.
- It can be close-coupled to suitable girder trolley assembly (Grip part no 18145 suitable).
- Complies to AS/NZ 1418-2 standard and also meets all pertinent world standards.
- including European EN13157 - Proof tested 1.5 x W.L.L (working load limit ).
- Individual, serial numbered test certificate supplied.
- AIMS SKU A0123581
- Brand AuzGrip
- Model Number A18109
- Barcode Number 9335319030006
- Rated Capacity (tonne) 1
- Standard Lift (m) 3
- Rated Capacity (kg) 1000
- Effort Required To Lift Rated Load 250 newtons
- Type Industrial Chain Block