Machined Type Needle Roller without Inner Ring (TAF)
- Metric series.
- Without inner ring.
About Machined Type Needle Roller Bearing
- Machined Type Needle Roller Bearings have an outer ring made by machining, heat treatment, and grinding.
- The outer ring has stable high rigidity and can be easily used even for light alloy housings.
- These bearings are available in various types and optimally selectable for different conditions such as heavy loads, high-speed rotation and low-speed rotation.
- They are most suitable for general-purpose applications
About Structure and Features
- Machined Type Needle Roller Bearings are bearings with a low sectional height and large load ratings.
- The outer ring has high rigidity and can easily be used even for light alloy housings.
- These bearings are available in metric series and inch series, both of which have the caged type and the full complement type.
- It is therefore possible to select a suitable bearing for use under various conditions such as heavy loads and high-speed or low-speed rotations.
- In addition, there are bearings with and without an inner ring.
- As the type without inner ring uses a shaft as the raceway surface, a compact design is possible
- AIMS SKU A0154370
- Brand IKO
- Model Number TAF121912/IKO
- Outside Diameter 19 mm
- Width (mm) 12
- Shaft Diameter d (mm) 12
- Basic Dynamic Load Rating C (N) 6610
- Shaft Range (mm) 5 - 15mm
- Inside Diameter (mm) 12
- Allowable Rotational Speed (rpm) 35000
- rs min 0.3
- Width 12 mm
- Da Max 17
- Basic Static Load Rating C0 (N) 7260
- Bore Diameter 12 mm
- Outside Diameter (mm) 19
- Type Needle Roller Bearing