Self Aligning Bearing 2RS (with Seals)
- 2RS (with seals).
All About Self-Aligning Ball Bearings
- Self-aligning ball bearings have functions to accommodate angular misalignment of the shaft, which can be caused by errors in mounting or shaft deflection.
- Self-aligning ball bearings have two rows of balls, a common sphered raceway in the outer ring and two deep uninterrupted raceway grooves in the inner ring.
- They are available open or sealed.
- These bearings are insensitive to angular misalignment of the shaft relative to the housing.
- Self-aligning ball bearings are consequently moveable angularly and insensitive to angular misalignments of the shaft relative to the housing.
- They are therefore particularly suitable for bearing situations in which large shaft deflections or alignment errors can be expected.
- Self-aligning ball bearings also have the lowest friction of any rolling-contact bearings.
- This allows them to run somewhat more quietly and cooler even at higher speeds.
- AIMS SKU A0156814
- Brand IJK
- Model Number 2200-2RS/IJK
- Bore Diameter (mm) 10
- Width (mm) 14
- Ball Size 5.55
- Outer Diameter (mm) 30
- Load Rating Static C(kgf)/(ibf) 162
- Balls Number 18
- Load Rating Dynamic C(kgf)/(ibf) 760
- Chamfer R(min) 0.6
- Type Self Aligning Bearings
- Series 2200