- The wrapped classical section Hi-power® II V-belt has a big reputation for reliability on agricultural and industrial applications
- Hi-power® II are used in applications across all types of industries and markets. They are renowned for out- performing and out-lasting competitive belts due to their superior construction.
- Hi-power® II belts that last longer lead to less downtime and maintenance and hence produces more uptime
- Classical cross-section
- Fibre-loaded compound for improved belt stability
- Gates Curves provide full contact with pulley grooves for uniform loading of cords, uniform wear and increased belt life
- Flex-Bonded polyester cords for equal load distribution and reduced stress from flexin .
- Flex-Weave® Cover is a patented fabric construction for longer life, providing extended protection to the belt core from oil, dirt and heat
- Non self-igniting - the belt will not catch fire from heat build-up, even with severe slippage
- Static conductive - ISO 1813 and RMA IP3-3
- Premium performance
- Oil and heat resistant
- Excellent performance/cost ratio
- Suitable for dirty/dusty environments
- Match free system: all sizes meet Gates V80® tolerances, can be installed without matching
- Back idlers can be used
- Tolerates mild clutching or drive slip
- Range: -35°C to +60°C
- AIMS SKU A0017326
- Brand Gates
- Model Number 9003-10025
- Barcode Number 5412571050646
- V-Belt Code B25
- Top Width (mm) 17
- Depth (mm) 11
- Inside Length (inch) 25
- Type Wrapped V-Belt - Classical Section
- System of Measurement Imperial
- Material Flex-Bonded Polyester Cord
- Section B
- Application Heavy-Duty Belt
- Series Gates Hi-Power Belts
Gates B72 drive belts for tractor mounted slasher.
"Fitted the B72 drive belts in the morning put the tractor to work after lunch, belts performed perfect, Thanks"
- Howard Miller
"Outlasts all other belts"
- David Johnson
ride on mower belt
"Top quality belt at the right price"
Gates B67 Hi-Power Belt
"The service in receiving this belt was exceptional. It arrived within 2 days of my order being placed, which I was very impressed with."
- Sandra Hendricks
"I was unable to get this belt in Australia or USA. The only difference was that they are made in Mexico, and I feel sure they are of identical quality."
- David Smith
Write a product review!
Help other AIMS Industrial Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.