Gates Predator® V Belts are the market’s leading V Belts. They are unique and unrivalled in their extreme robustness and high load carrying capability.
They are excellent problem solvers that perform well in harsh environments and in extremely demanding applications where standard V Belts have performance issues.
The Gates Predator® difference is in the construction: having the highest power density of any V Belt and half the stretch of standard Gates belts because of the use of high strength, high modulus aramid tensile cords.
**NOTE: For Multiple Belt Predator® Drives, Matched Sets MUST Be Ordered**
Top Width: 7/8" (22mm)
Depth: 17/32” (14mm)
Length: Measured in Inches According to the Internal Length (Circumference) as designated by the Product name – eg. a CP81 has an Internal Circumference of 81” (2,057mm)
- Classical and Narrow cross-sections.
- Flex bonded aramid tensile cords.
- Double layer bare back fabric cover.
- Fibre-loaded compound for improved belt stability.
- Gates Curves provide full contact with pulley grooves for uniform loading of cords, uniform wear and
- Increased belt life.
- Non self-igniting - the belt will not catch fire from heat build-up, even with severe slippage.
- Maintenance free.
- Up to 2.2 times more power than standard V Belts.
- Aramid tensile cords easily handle shock loads.
- Up to 35% reduced drive cost.
- Up to 67% reduced drive width.
- Up to 50% reduced drive weight.
- Double layer bare back cover protects against slippage and punctures.
- No increase in shaft load.
- Replace MTO 8V pulleys with standard SPC pulleys.
- Reduce overhung loads.
- No need for constant re-tensioning.
- Back idlers can be used.
-35°C to +80°C
AIMS Industrial Supplies Is an Authorised Gates V Belt Distributor
- AIMS SKU A0018141
- Brand Gates
- Model Number 9187-0158
- Barcode Number 770075138228
- Type Predator V-Belt - Classical Section
- Standard Imperial
- Material Flex-Bonded Aramid (Kevlar)
- Belt Code CP158
- Section C
- Length (inch) 158
- Top Width (mm) 22
- Depth (mm) 14
- Application Heavy-Duty Belt
- Series Gates Predator Single Belt
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other AIMS Industrial Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.