Gates Tri-Power® V Belt is built for superior performance on heavy duty drives of classical cross-section.
The raw edge construction and special notch design makes the Tri-Power® belt especially suited for drives requiring small diameter pulleys and back idlers.
The ethylene EPDM compound allows the belt to handle extreme temperatures up to +121°C.
- Classical cross-section.
- Exclusive ethylene EPDM rubber compound for increased temperature range to resist cracking.
- Fibre-loaded compound for improved belt stability.
- Raw edge construction.
- The moulded notch pattern also reduces noise.
- Precision-ground sidewalls give a uniform wedging action.
- Flex-Bonded polyester cords for equal load distribution and reduced stress from flexing.
- Non self-igniting - the belt will not catch fire from heat build-up, even with severe slippage.
- Static conductive - ISO 1813 and RMA IP3-3.
- 15% capacity increase over wrapped belts.
- Increase efficiency up to 3% over wrapped belts.
- Use smaller diameter pulleys than wrapped belts.
- Moulded notches reduce and evenly distribute thermal and bending stresses.
- Match free system: all sizes meet Gates V80® tolerances, can be installed without matching.
- Back idlers can be used.
-57°C to +121°C
AIMS Industrial Supplies Is an Authorised Gates V Belt Distributor
- AIMS SKU A0018211
- Brand Gates
- Model Number 9012-6078
- Barcode Number 072053014686
- V-Belt Code AX78
- Length (inch) 78
- Top Width (mm) 13
- Application Heavy-Duty Belt
- Depth (mm) 8
- Type Tri-Power Notched Belt-Classical Section
- System of Measurement Imperial
- Material Flex-Bonded Polyester Cord
- Section AX
- Application Heavy-Duty Belt
- Series Gates Tri-Power Belt
great customer service
"I spoke to AIMS to identify the belt we needed to replace a broken one. Amazing customer service and information provided to me. Thanks"
- Karen Taylor
Gates AX23 (9012-6023) Tri-Power Notched (Cogged)
"Quality product. Very prompt delivery"
- Robin Shirreffs
quality in design
"After carefully looking at all options before purchasing a pair of drive belts I considered what the machine I was designing required of the belts. The drive motor (3phase - 3HP) was to have a 75mm / 3" diameter pulley running up to a 125mm / 5" pulley, the drive motor was to be mounted low in the machine , but drive the out-put shaft high up. This meant that the belts had to endure reasonable tension without too much whipping, be able to deliver the torque without slipping and also have long life as changing the belts would mean that the top driven shaft would need to be removed to facilitate belt replacement. The internal ribs of the belt allow for tighter radius of the smaller pulley and the structural reinforcement in the belt long life without undue stretch."
- Peter Bell
Right product right price
"Used standard postage to Darwin and would do express next time."
- Rick Hall
Write a product review!
Help other AIMS Industrial Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.