Gates Tri-Power® V Belt is built for superior performance on heavy duty drives of classical cross-section.
The raw edge construction and special notch design makes the Tri-Power® belt especially suited for drives requiring small diameter pulleys and back idlers.
The ethylene EPDM compound allows the belt to handle extreme temperatures up to +121°C.
- Classical cross-section.
- Exclusive ethylene EPDM rubber compound for increased temperature range to resist cracking.
- Fibre-loaded compound for improved belt stability.
- Raw edge construction.
- The moulded notch pattern also reduces noise.
- Precision-ground sidewalls give a uniform wedging action.
- Flex-Bonded polyester cords for equal load distribution and reduced stress from flexing.
- Non self-igniting - the belt will not catch fire from heat build-up, even with severe slippage.
- Static conductive - ISO 1813 and RMA IP3-3.
- 15% capacity increase over wrapped belts.
- Increase efficiency up to 3% over wrapped belts.
- Use smaller diameter pulleys than wrapped belts.
- Moulded notches reduce and evenly distribute thermal and bending stresses.
- Match free system: all sizes meet Gates V80® tolerances, can be installed without matching.
- Back idlers can be used.
-57°C to +121°C
AIMS Industrial Supplies Is an Authorised Gates V Belt Distributor
- AIMS SKU A0018206
- Brand Gates
- Model Number 9012-6073
- Barcode Number 072053513462