Noise, wear on pulleys, belts and bearings, vibrations and in the end … machine downtime may all be caused by improper pulley alignment.
This can be prevented by using Gates’ new laser alignment device, the LASER AT-1.
The current method to measure misalignment is putting a straight edge up to the pulleys.
A much faster and more accurate method is ensured by Gates’ unique laser alignment device, LASER AT-1.
Mounted in a few seconds, the laser line projected on the targets allows you to quickly ascertain and correct misalignment.
The LASER AT-1 identifies parallel as well as angular misalignment between the pulleys and is suitable for pulley diameters of 60 mm and larger.
It is so light it can be mounted on non-magnetic pulleys with the double sided adhesive tape and used on both horizontally and vertically mounted machines.
For both V-belts and synchronous belts
- Shows parallel and angular misalignment between the pulleys
- Much faster and more accurate than measuring with earlier, conventional methods
- For both horizontally and vertically mounted machines
- Alignment can be made by one operator
- Also suitable for non-magnetic pulleys
Gates Laser AT-1 is attached in no time. You can easily see the laser line projected on the targets. When the line lies in the slots of the targets, the machine is in the right position. The result is fast and precise alignment.
- Pulley diameters: >= 60 mm
- Beam angle: 78°
- Measurement distance: 10 m (33 ft)
- Battery: 1 x R6 (AA) 1.5 V
- Battery operation: 8 hours continuously
- Laser class: 2
- Output power: < 1 mW
- Laser wave length: 635 - 670 nm
- Temperature range: -10°C up to +50°C
- Housing: ABS plastics
- Back plate: Anodised aluminium
- Weight: 0.25 kg
- Dimensions: W 147 mm x H 87 mm x D 28 mm
- Calibration accuracy: Offset < 0.5 mmAngle < 0.1°/li>
- Targets: 2 pieces magnet targets with adjustable centre line
- Light weight: Because of its light weight it can be mounted on non-magnetic pulleys with double-sided adhesive tape
- AIMS SKU A0032692
- Brand Gates
- Model Number 7401-10010
- Barcode Number 5414465175169